qubeworX operates as a turn-key shop offering complete control panel solutions. We build custom panels for every application. Our panels are constructed precisely to drawing spec to ensure the highest quality. We serve OEMs from project concept to completion.
1. PLC Panels
Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs) are the heart of most of today’s automation systems. qubeworX maintains partnerships with many of the top brands of PLC manufacturers, including Rockwell Automation/Allen-Bradley, Schneider, Siemens, GE Fanuc, among others. qubeworX can design PLC panels using typical industrial control cabinets for the factory floor or can offer PLC designs based upon the use of 19” or 23” IEC racks and cabinets when installed in environmentally controlled areas.
We manufacture custom or standard PLC Panels based on your company’s requirements. These panels allow the customer to monitor and control remote I/O. This versatile piece of equipment provides ease of programming. And with an integrated HMI, the customer can interact with the data in real-time.
Motor Control Centers (MCCs) typically consist of single-door to multi-door control cabinets that house fuses/circuit breakers, contactors, variable frequency drives (VFDs), soft-starts and motor circuit protectors to provide automated control of industrial motors. The control panels are used in large quantities for material handling system applications (conveyor systems). The control panels can be provided with either international IEC type devices or can be built to NEMA standards.
This structure gives the customer the ability to control multiple motors from a central location. It’s comprised of components such as circuit breakers, fuses, drives, and more. Our MCCs are used in an assortment of different industries. These are developed to fit the customer’s specific needs.
3. VFD Control Panels or Drive in a Box
Incorporating our Variable Frequency Drive Control Panels in your operations provides peace of mind by protecting your motors from any future problems, and in turn, extending the life of your equipment.
It has become more prevalent in industrial applications to mount variable frequency drive units (VFDs) closer to the motors that they are controlling. This helps to eliminate long and expensive shielded cable runs and also allows the power to the VFDs to be group-fused and daisy-chained, reducing installation costs in the field. qubeworX can design remote-mounted VFD boxes for any application or can fabricate these boxes according to your design and specifications.
4. Power Distribution Panels
We have experience in manufacturing or procuring both complex and simple Power Distribution systems. They divide an electrical power feed into subsidiary circuits while providing overcurrent protection. These solutions run in remote locations and power panels for larger high-energy manufacturing applications.
5. MCP Remote Assemblies
We manufacture a variety of smaller remote/accessory assemblies such as Network/ Communication Panels, Junction Boxes, Control Stations, HMI Operator Panels, and SCADA Panels. We have the ability to produce these assemblies at high volumes whether they be custom or industry-standard designs.
Such assemblies are used in the following applications:
- Network/Communication Control Panels – designed to link multiple networks throughout industrial and manufacturing facilities.
- Junction Boxes – provide a common area for terminating multiple devices at a convenient location for maintenance and troubleshooting purposes; reduce time during new system installations and for retrofits; include custom-sized panels and quick-connect configurations
- Control Stations – useful for controlling a single device or a few devices in a defined area; for industrial process and manufacturing environments with requirements for local control application
- HMI Operator Panel – proved user-friendly, graphical interface to monitor, control, and troubleshoot equipment and production line operations; come in different hardware configurations and industrial design classifications
- SCADA Panels – supervisory control and data acquisition for oversight of multiple process areas.
Name of section
Name of section
Ask us anything or just say hi...